Saturday 10 December 2011

Introduction

I have recently come across several blogs. Some of these blogs are people focusing on their various passions (photography, fashion, dance, etc), and other blogs are more people publishing an online diary of sorts. This appealed to me. My blog (*cringe* boy does that sound pretentious) isn't necessarily going to be written for others, but more an outlet for me. I think too that it will save my Mother and my sister from being bombarded by too many e-mails.

I have recently moved to London, England with my husband Mike. It is very far from a home that I love dearly. I desperately miss my friends and my family. I often feel that I am floundering as a wife and as a human being. That being said, this is where we belong and I am peaceful knowing that. 

My name is Janet and I live in London. 

No comments:

Post a Comment